Monday 20 April 2015

Linda Gibbons will appear in court tomorrow, April 19th.

"Let hope be your joy; be patient in trials" 
Romans, 12:12


Linda Gibbons, who has spent ten out of the last twenty years of her life behind bars, witnessing for life, incarnating Our Blessed Lord's love for children will appear via video link from the Vanier Centre for Women at 9 a.m., in court at the College Park Courts. Presently, delays regarding disclosure are delaying charges and a trial date - if any. Linda may well be released in the future without any charges laid against her. 

Linda told me something wonderful yesterday: "it would be wrong if I were not in jail, given the injustice against the unborn". I may be paraphrasing, but I am conveying with absolute clarity, the essence of her testimony. Please pray for her, and Mary Wagner, who is awaiting a pre-sentence hearing on May 5th. 

Psalm 71

In you, O Lord, I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
in your justice rescue me, free me: 
pay heed to me and save me. 

be a rock where I can take refuge,
a mighty stronghold to save me;
for you are my rock, my stronghold.
Free me from the hand of the wicked,
from the grip of the unjust, the oppressor.

It is you, O Lord who are my hope, 
my trust, O Lord, since my youth. 
On you have I leaned from my birth, 
from my mother's womb you have been my help.

My hope has always been in you...

No comments: